If you are separating from a partner you may need advice about a shared property and the division of other assets. 

In some circumstances, it is possible for an individual to be awarded a share of a property despite not being named on the title deeds. This is a complex area throughout which our legal experts will advise and guide you in order to reach the best possible outcome.  

Alternatively, you may be moving in with a partner and wish to draw up a consensual agreement concerning the ownership of property, and other assets. This is known as a Cohabitation Agreement and will be specifically tailored by our legal experts to suit your individual needs. 

Please contact us at or on 01793 683554 in order to find out more and to book your free 30 minute initial consultation.